Thursday 10 October 2013

Windy Day in Suffolk

Decided to go to Minsmere today as it forecasted rain, I was the only person in the Island Mere hide at first, I could not believe my luck when a OTTER popped right out of the water in front of the hide.


Spotted one of the GREAT WHITE EGRET in the distance, then a couple came into the hide saying that they had been watching a large stag in the field right beside the road, so I rushed to the spot and there he was in the corner of the field so I set myself up at the gate and managed to get a few photos.


Look away Children!!!
 
He mated with 2 more after this
 
Then popped to Bawdsey and you could hardly stand against the wind, but managed to get some photos of some LONG TAILED TIT's at East Lane.
 
 
 
 
On the way home spotted this TURTLE DOVE drinking out of a puddle
 
 
 
 
That ended a Great Day!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment